The Public Relations office of Khatam ol-Anbia Headquarters, the business conglomerate owned by the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC), on Tuesday denied an opposition claim of an attack and explosion its headquarters in Tehran.
In a tweet on Monday evening the Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) said that in reaction to the "massacre of the protesters" in November "defiant youth" had attacked and torched the Khatam ol-Anbia Headquarters in Tehran.
A video posted by the MKO showed an explosion in front of the Khatam al-Anbia headquarters. The voice over the video said this attack was not enough and the main IRGC base serving Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei "should be raised to the ground".
In a statement published by Fars News Agency the Public Relations of Khatam ol-Anbia said all its buildings and construction were "in complete safety and security".
Fars News Agency has also attached a video of the building, presumably from today, which does not show signs of an explosion.
However, the Young Journalists Club (YJC) which is affiliated to the state broadcaster (IRIB) said a biker had hurled a handmade grenade of the type used in street festivals at the building and set a banner on the wall on fire and there had been no other damages.
Khatam ol-Anbia Headquarters which is the Revolutionary Guards financial wing wins nearly all state contracts meant to be given to the private sector and is active in all economic activities from construction and oil industry to banking and film production.
Khatam ol-Anbia Headquarters is indirectly supervised by Khamenei as the commander-in-chief of the Iranian armed forces.